বৃহস্পতিবার, ৫ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

WARNING. WARNING. WARNING. N00B ALERT.

Wassup guys? My name is Gunneh. I'm 21 years old, a Taurus, I like long walks on the beach, and...not buying it? Well crap.

I'm not a n00b to roleplaying, but I'm a n00b here. I'm also a wanna-be author on my own time, and I come up with random as all hell ideas with a couple of other users on here by the name of Sighlent and The Ghost Writer. Trust me, you'll probably see new things from us on a regular basis.

Anyway...yeah...that's me. I'mma go feast on the cookies and lemonade that you all have set up for the new kids. Anyone comes near me with a can of n00b-b-gone and I'll have to break out some of my ninjitsu skills.

cma awards 2011 cma awards 2011 western black rhino western black rhino jefferson county alabama marine corps marine corps

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন